December 20, 2013
I am actually shocked at how good my skin looked after only one treatment- very quick and easy.
Within a couple days my SIGNIFICANT HYPER PIGMENTATION was quite noticeably lighter.
This one treatment took years of sun damage off my face. I plan to schedule a couple more because I am told it takes a few treatments to get rid of all the hyperpigmentation, or at least all that can be done with a chemical peel. But like I said, it is noticeably better after just one treatment. I like it combined with the micro because it takes all the peeling off easily.
I have been using the thickest foundation AND concealer around, to try to hide these marks and scars but I now am just wearing a tinted moisturizer and my natural skin is glowing through.
Okay enough said. if you have HYPERPIGMENTAION, you really should go to this place for the quickest least painful procedure I know of that really does work.
- Enhance your skin’s natural beauty (thevitalityshow.wordpress.com)
- Microdermabrasion a Brief Guide (naildisorders.wordpress.com)
- Chemical Peels: The Basics (juveaaesthetics.wordpress.com)
- Important Details You Must Learn About Chemical Peeling (comptaenligne.wordpress.com)
- Seeing Spots? How To Nix Hyperpigmentation – Now (refinery29.com)
- 7 High tech cosmetic treatments which fortify your skin (healthandcare.in)
- The Facts About Skin Treatments (passion44fashion.wordpress.com)
- How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Alacritous (best2shared.wordpress.com)
- Lyco Ionic Jessner Peel (dnahealthinstitute.wordpress.com)
- What are the Benefits of Skin Peels? (juveaaesthetics.wordpress.com)