Now there’s a way to stand firm in the face of gravity—on your terms. At Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics on Long Island, we offer effective treatments with no downtime, no foreign substances, no radical change; just a healthy revving-up on the inside for a natural, noticeable effect on the outside.
Ultherapy is really a new kind of non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that utilizes ultrasound energy to securely lift and tone your skin with no down time. The ultrasound image around the viewing screen enables our aestheticians to determine precisely at what level the energy has been delivered. The focused sound waves create specific heating of the deep layers from the neck and face which have lost their elasticity and firmness with time. Since the sound waves pass underneath the top of skin, the deep support layer accountable for sagging is tightened without disrupting your skin. Following an Ultherapy® treatment, enhancements are visible immediately with some contraction and firming but the building of new collagen happens progressively within 2 to 3 several weeks following the treatment. The mixture of the contraction of the tissue and new collagen formation can counter the results of gravity onto the skin and get significant lifting results.
• A full neck and face Ultherapy treatment takes about an hour, and there’s no down time, an partial face treatment may take less than half an hour.
• No anesthesia is needed. There’s no discomfort after the process is completed. Mild short-term tingling and minor redness that could occur will often resolve after just one hour. There’s no aftercare necessary and you’ll resume normal activities following treatment.
• Improvements can start immediately with a few contraction and firming sessions. Similar to muscle building with exercise, the building of collagen happens progressively over 2-3 weeks after treatment
• More significant facial and neck sagging may need more treatment after 3-6 weeks.
• Ultherapy could be coupled with other non-surgical remedies and lasers to boost results.